General Conditions for WUWHS Patronage to scientific and cultural events
WUWHS patronizes scientific and cultural events that responds to scientific criteria linked to Wound Care topics and that assure high standard concerning the speakers involved.
Reasons of Approval
- International value of the meeting in addition to its clinical and scientific interest
- Wuwhs member involvement in the organization, or in its lectures or chairmen roles
- Involvement of at least one of the members of the executive board in the scientific program including free registration to the congress and accommodation for the member (covering 3 nights or at least the all duration of the congress)
- Lack of personal interests/ or other interests that could be in contrast with WUWHS scientific and cultural activities
- Commitment on promoting “WUWHS logo” during its event
- The General Secretary will forward the request to WUWHS President after having expressed its opinion and having received the opinion of the 4 secretaries that will be sent within 2 days from the reception of the request
- WUWHS President expresses the final opinion within 2 days to the General Secretary who will communicate the approval to those who sent the request through the administrative secretariat.
Once received the patronage approval, the Wuwhs Logo can be used on the program, leaflets, publications and other publicity materials. The program of the event will be added on WUWHS website in the area dedicated to “Events patronized”.
Non – WUWHS Members
Once received the patronage approval, the Wuwhs Logo can be used on the program, leaflets, publications and other publicity materials. The organizers will have the possibility to ask, paying a fee, for the insertion of their program on WUWHS website and for the sending of the program to Wuwhs members.